In order for WebChat to allow your agents / users to receive incoming chat invites they need to be subscribed to presence.
If you are using Lync or Skype for Business on Premise, Federation is needed. Please make sure that ‘Enablingtechcorp.com’ is added to your federation list.
If you are using O365, you may need to add Enablingtechcorp.com to your “Allowed Domain List”
1. Open the Skype for Business control panel.
2. Login in using your credentials.
Here is the Control Panel view:
3. Click on the ‘Federation and External Access’ menu option on the left menu.
4. Choose the ‘Sip Federated Domains’ option in the top menu
5. Select the ‘New’ drop down menu and choose the ‘Allowed Domain’ option.
6. Enter the following information:
- Domain Name (or FDQN): = enablingtechcorp.com
- Access Edge service (FDQN): = sip.enablingtechcorp.com
- Comment: = Enabling Technologies WebChat
Note: If you are still not receiving presence after these steps, please allow 24 hrs. for the Federation process to finish the update.